- For MCSA Certification – There is no required prerequisite, but previous work experience with networks and databases is highly recommended.
- For MCSE – A two year work experience in handling, operating and managing Microsoft systems is required.
This course program is designed to equip individuals with their needed knowledge and skills to prepare them in taking the MCSA and MCSE certifications. These certifications show that Information Technology professionals have the knowledge, expertise and skills required to manage computer architecture running on Microsoft servers.
In MITS’ MSCA training program, participants will be guided in preparing them to take two or three certification exams required for this credential. In our MCSA training program, as well as our certification exams, all individuals are welcome to apply. The certification exams are designed for working IT professionals, strongly suggesting that individuals have experience working with server hardware, networks, relational database, and Windows operating systems before registering or applying for its associated course.
MITS ensures that the course offered for MCSA training program encompasses all the necessary composition of the certification exams. The kind of instruction developed in every lecture setting is tailor-fitted as it varies according to the pursuing certification options of the participants. We offer courses for Windows Server 2012 or 2008, SQL Server 2012 or 2008, or Windows 8 or 7. Some of MITS’ sample course topics are as follows:
- Installing, configuring and managing Windows servers
- Configuring Windows server services
- Managing, configuring, and maintaining Windows 8
- Querying Microsoft SQL servers
- Managing Microsoft SQL server databases
- Establishing a data warehouse
To earn a MCSE certification, five exams are required to be taken and passed by the candidate. MITS offers a rigorous training program course aligned with these tests through on-site training option for a more guided instruction and learning experience. Anyone can register for MCSE training course or certification exam, but it is highly recommended that participants have a working knowledge and/or experience on server hardware, networking fundamentals, and executing systems to take an advantage from MITS’ courses designed to prepare them for the first three exams.
Instructions presented in every lecture program is still tailored according to which certification option will the participant pursue. Similarly, they will also need a year of experience working with network architecture or at least two years of experience working with Windows servers, Microsoft Lync technologies, or Exchange servers to be prepared for the remaining two course exams.
The MCSE certification is available in eight areas, including server infrastructure, communication, SharePoint, desktop infrastructure, private cloud, data platform, business intelligence, and messaging. Like MCSA certification, course topics presented will vary depending on which option participants pursue. Some
MCSE certification is available in eight areas, including server infrastructure, communication, SharePoint, desktop infrastructure, private cloud, business intelligence, data platform, and messaging. As with MCSA certification, course topics will vary depending on which option candidates pursue. Some of MITS’ sample course topics are as follows:
- Planning and creating an advanced server architecture
- Establishing desktop application environments
- Executing and establishing a private cloud system
- Developing Microsoft SQL 2012 databases
- Planning and executing strategic solutions with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Configuring online services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Click here to request schedule and more course information.