In this training program, participants will be exposed to the scope and concepts of PaaS in real-work processes. PaaS topics cover a wide array of Cloud vendor platforms which include AWS, Google App Engine, Microsoft Azure, Eucalyptus, OpenStack and others. It also promotes a detailed study of other associated platform services such as storage services that leverage Google Storage, Amazon S3, Amazon Dynamo, or other services meant to provide Cloud resources management and monitoring capabilities. Because the PaaS presents itself with so many complexities, we incorporate understanding of the Cloud to better adopt the principles and techniques associated in PaaS.
MITS offers this training seminar to every IT professional and other interested applicants and that by the end of the program, participants in Platform-as-a-Service coursework will be able to learn all the necessary knowledge and skills in executing an effective work process.
This course also includes the Cloud Security model and related risks and concerns and goes into the scope of the implementation and maintenance of High Performance Computing and Big Data support techniques on the Cloud.
Through incorporating hands-on exercises, assignments and projects, participants will be able to know the proper way of configuring and programming PAAS services. Aside from this, they will also understand the concepts, techniques and practices in communicating application-level services build on heterogeneous Cloud platforms, and how to balance PAAS solutions to design and develop a comprehensive business solutions on the Cloud.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing definition and characteristics, such as flexibility, multi-tenant, on-demand, universal access, application, metering, self-service, sla-monitoring, etc.
- Cloud Computing and SOA
- Enterprise Cloud drivers and application trends
- Typical Cloud enterprise work processes
- Cloud service models or types (public, private, hybrid, and community clouds)
- Cloud ROI models
- Cloud reference structures, frameworks
- Cloud execution models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, BPaaS) and their difference
- Cloud standards (such as OSDIAPIs and others)
- Differentiate technology providers, Cloud providers, and Cloud vendors
- Planning Cloud transformations such as suitability evaluation, future state definition, financial evaluation and platform selection, roadmap definition
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Evolution of computing criteria and associated components (distributed computing, utility computing, Cloud computing, grid computing, and others)
- Compare Spring to VMWare vFabric
- Compare Gemstone to VMWare Gemfire, VMWare Hyperic or TC Server or RabbitMQ
- Cloud platform services, such as monitoring and controlling, application servers, messaging and communicating, data management, development and testing, application, integration, business strategy, and many more
- PaaS vendor solutions (e.g., EMC Cloud Foundry, Google App Engine, HP, IBM, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Savvis, Verizon, force.com, VMware vFabric, OpenStack, Eucalyptus)
- PaaS mainstream provisions such as creating, extending, migrating or directing Enterprise applications on top of Microsoft Azure
- Design, develop, and control Enterprise applications through the use of AWS transformation services
- PaaS project: Ongoing Programming Project
- Balancing several PaaS vendor platform capabilities to configure and expand pre-packaged software platforms for the course project adoption
- Cloud Security
- Cloud security risks and issues
- Cloud security approach (such as encryption, tokenization or obfuscation, cloud security alliance standards, cloud security models and related patterns)
- Cloud security in most common vendor solutions
- Mainstream Cloud security provisions such as security monitoring, protect Cloud infrastructure design to support and maintain the establishment of a protected version of the course project execution
WHO NEEDS TO TAKE THIS COUSE:
Through MITS’ PaaS training program, we give you and your organization a steady access to a great number of interactive training courses, informational lectures, and interesting presentations about the growing issues – on demand from any computer system with an Internet connection.
PaaS is a good choice of training tool for all insurance professionals which include:
- Risk managers
- Legal staff
- Auditors with a few experience
- Seasoned auditors who need a refresher
- Loss control representatives
- Feud resolution staffs
Click here to request schedule and more course information.