- Secondary Degree
- 7500 hour leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- 4-year degree
- 4500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of Project Management Education
The Project Management Professional certification is a qualification program overseen by the Project Management Institute (PMI). It is a gold standard of project management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide. PMP® validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams. It recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. PMI certification shows that you have the essential knowledge, experience and education to effectively contribute to project, strategic and organizational success. This certification is a valuable investment in your career, and yourself. In the computer and information technology (IT) industries, the term management refers to a methodical approach to software development through defined stages called initiation, planning, executing, controlling and closing. As a PMP® holder, you can work in virtually any industry with any methodology and any location.–Project Management Institute
Passing this certification signifies that you speak the global language of project management and leads you to the community of professionals and experts. Earning PMP® certification guarantees:
- Integrity – provides an unprejudiced and reliable means to test your knowledge and professional experience.
- Transferability –it does not depend on one method only because it will adapt to your course.
- Economical advantage – increases your earning potential. According to the Project Management Salary Survey, PMP® holders earn 17% more than the non-certified peers.
- Assurance – gaining and maintaining a PMI certification assures you to continue to develop your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Significance – demonstrate your relevance with certifications that are developed by practitioners, upheld by rigorous standards, based on ongoing research, and always reflect current industry practices.
COURSE OBJECTIVES (According to PMI):
- Understand the value of project management, organizational project management maturity, and the PMP® certification process
- Know an overview of what a PMP® certified project management must know how to apply
- Know the nine knowledge areas of PMI’s guide to the PMBOK
- Know the five process group of processes for a project management
- Understand the 44 key process of project management and how they relate
- Initiating the Project
- Planning the Project
- Executing the Project
- Monitoring and Controlling the Project
- Closing the Project
COURSE EXAM DURATION:
Participants have 4 hours (200-question, multiple-choice exam) to finish the exam but before that, they have 15 minutes (not included in the 4 hours) to view the tutorial to familiarize the exam environment like how to answer and submit, how to use the calculate using their system, and how to review effectively.
Who Needs to Take This Course:
The Project Management course works best for any manager, supervisor, or consultant who wants to understand more about the terminology for project management. It suits a seasoned project manager who wants to take the PMI® certification to complement their own study plan and also for those aspiring to be a project manager or have just become a project manager and are looking to improve their skills and expertise. This is also for organizations or institutes to lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of time, budget, and scope.
COURSE EXAM PASSING RATE:
In the past, 61% was published by PMI® as the passing score for the PMP® Exam (which means that PMP Certification aspirants need to correctly answer 106 or more PMP® questions out of the 175 real questions).
Click here to request schedule and more course information.