Six Sigma Green Belt
- Candidate must be certified Yellow Belt.
MITS’ Six Sigma Green Belt training course will enable the qualified candidate adopt and adapt on several tools and methodologies presented. Several hands-on exercises and multimedia materials are incorporated on the entire duration of the course training to provide adequate knowledge absorption and retention.
In today’s highly competitive and global environment, businesses continue on embracing innovations to their system. Such transition inspired their products and services to evolve and transform significantly to address the need in satisfying several areas of operational perfection year per year, as organizations value and pursue customer satisfaction and delight.
Six Sigma Belt Training and Certification has been acknowledged by organizations as an effective, structured, data-driven method in improving and transforming their performance. And to take an effect, the need for team leaders as change agents that will guide, support and lead such transition is in demand. These team leaders are called Six Sigma Green Belts.
A Six Sigma Green Belt is equipped with a proactive knowledge in applying the necessary tools and methodologies of Six Sigma in various operations, taking effect on cost reduction, improving the Cycle Time, Defect Reduction, quality and increased efficiency opting to produce excellent business outputs.
- Thorough understanding and application of lean six sigma methodology, as well as its process development tools and techniques to several operational and business models
- Know how to establish several work deliverables in each stage of the DMAIC cycle
- Know how to operate lean six sigma projects
- Know how to manage six sigma yellow belts and team members
- Use problem solving and quantifiable tools to the development and enhancement of a project
- Collaborate with process owners to make certain that process gains are held
- Reduce and eliminate waste and defects by using lean and six sigma
- Gain knowledge in the proper execution of the six sigma methodologies
- Collect, analyze and quantify data that allow process improvements
- Create and design simple experiments or execution plans that assist in the validation of development options
- Create and design statistical hypotheses with the use of simple statistical tools
- Gather process data and establish process maps
- Manage and apply process-level development projects
- Operate as a ‘tools application’ member of a six sigma project team
- Introduction of Six Sigma
- History of Six Sigma
- Problem Solving
- Basic statistics and displays of data
- Process mapping and measurement techniques
- Six sigma tools and methodologies
- DMAIC process development roadmap
- Basic knowledge on establishing customer requirements
- Basic knowledge on measuring and quantifying process performance
- Statistical and other analytical methods for the identification and understanding of sources of variation
WHAT WILL YOU BENEFIT:
- Increase professional development together with other employees
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Gain advantages from the management and supervision of one of our Master Black Belts
- Learn how to appropriately use and benefit from Lean DMAIC methods
- Make use of Six Sigma Green Belt projects to enhance operational agility
WHO NEEDS TO TAKE THIS COURSE:
MITS offers Six Sigma Green Belt training course to individuals from different organizational functions, such as operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and any other staff functions. Participants are generally process owners or leaders and are well knowledgeable in technical aspects of their respective jobs and have worked on project teams.
- HR Managers
- Production and materials managers
- Operations manager
- Quality system manager
- High potential employees
- Management consultants
- Finance and commercial managers
- Managers, supervisors and employees who wish to apply in quality control process within their business
Click here to request schedule and more course information.