Six Sigma Master Black Belt
This course is offered to limited individuals only. MITS offers this program to Certified Black Belts with five years of process enhancement experience, with the inclusion of three years as a Black Belt. This engaging program expects an in-depth knowledge and mastery of the full Black Belt Body of Knowledge as a framework suitable to support a candidate’s future learning process while he or she is taking this program.
MITS’ Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt development training course incorporates thorough classroom instruction with online learning designed for the advanced topics. We provide an enriched learning process, encompassing a comprehensive curriculum for our participants.
This program is created for experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belts who are interested and prepared to gain further knowledge and mastery of the various technical and leadership concepts that comprise the Master Black Belt Body of Knowledge and practice.
To candidates who have successfully finished the coursework and gained enough learning experience, you are eligible for the certification process. Graduates will receive a Master Black Belt Certificate.
A Master Black Belt professional is an expert that is responsible for the strategic distribution of Six Sigma within an organization. He or she promotes and supports enhancement activities in all business aspects of their organization as well as at suppliers and respected customers.
An organizational environment requires specific technical problem solving abilities and analytical tools. Six Sigma Master Black Belt program is designed to address such industrial demands. The coursework objectives are highlighted as follows:
- Execute a mastery of Six Sigma for manufacturing processes
- Re-evaluates roles and responsibilities for process enhancements
- Develop project selection working with Six Sigma Champions
- Point out important project management skills used to establish change in processes
- Execute intensive process mapping techniques and skills
- Execute intensive software skills in required applications
- Lean, Six Sigma and Theory of Constraints Strategy and Tactics
- Review on Lean Thinking
- Review on Six Sigma
- Linking Team Oriented Problem Solving, Theory of Constraints, Lean and Six Sigma
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Introduction to MSA
- Predictive Modeling
- Team Facilitation
- Design for Six Sigma
- Team Dynamics
- Understanding Control Plans
- Describing Advanced Minitab
- Designing Power Users and Data Analysis
- Assessing Leadership Skills for Master Black Belts
- Applying Design of Experiments to Produce Significant Process Enhancements
- Maintaining the Gains
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Master Black Belts (MBBs) play a crucial role in leading quantifiable developments throughout their respective organizations. Therefore, there is the need to religiously prepare to effectively perform all of the associated roles and responsibilities of an MBB.
By completing this training program, participants will be able to:
- Focus on the advanced tools and leadership skills needed to direct and manage change within their organization
- Deliver an effective presentation to the appropriate audience
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Master Black Belt
- Learn how to use divers learning styles during instructions
- Learn the proper usage of logistic regression in an organized data analysis
- Learn how to effectively deploy a process development program in your organization
- Create and incorporate balanced scorecards and dashboard metrics
- Analyze data with the use of advanced experimental designs
- Analyze non normal data
- Assess and monitor financial impact of Lean Six Sigma project
WHO NEEDS TO TAKE THIS COURSE:
In this program, all individuals with Black Belt training who are looking to cement their leadership and Lean Six Sigma skills and those who are interested to develop an edge to their career and use their learned skills for the betterment of their organization are welcome to join this program with us.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belts
- Experienced professionals with comprehensive execution of the Six Sigma experience
Click here to request schedule and more course information.